Moto GP

nedflanders

Reaction score
I know it's a while but anyone else fancy a decent trip this year? Was thinking camping and Catalunya at the beginning of June:D

I'm off to Le Mans in May for the French MotoGP and thinking about doing Estoril in September if you are interested. Going with mates on a mix of bikes (ZRX1200, Caponord, GSXF750, GSXR1000)

Last year I did Le Mans, Sachsenring and Magny Cour:D :D :D

Last year we camped at the airport with ClubValan. Not a bad set up, showers, marquee, cooked food etc.

This year we are going to camp at Beaumont-sur-barthe, which is between Le Mans and Alencon. I stopped there last year with the family and its a cracking site if you are looking for a good place to stop.

:roll :roll :roll :roll :roll

I know it's a while but anyone else fancy a decent trip this year? Was thinking camping and Catalunya at the beginning of June:D
I'll possibly be doing Catalunya too Ned but I have a head start on you living in Lot et Garonne - just over 330 miles to the circuit! If you get firmer with plans let me know - larroquegites@orange.fr

Nick

Definatley be doing as many as possible this year, once I know what I'm doing at work I'll look at going firm on which I'm doing, :D

Back
Top Bottom